Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the membership to THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club. Club Memberships and the benefits available there-under The Club. ALL PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO THE Club ARE URGED TO READ THE MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS TO CONTACT The Club AT ShavingShopOnline.com. This membership terms & conditions (the "Membership Terms & Conditions," or "Agreement") is made between THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club and the person registering for membership or otherwise specified ("you" or the "Member").
- Description of The Club. Each Member is entitled to receive 20% off Club branded and Ariana & Evans products thereafter (the "Benefits") sold at ShavingShopClub.com.
- All Benefits, including, without limitation, a then current listing of participating vendors, are accessible online at http://www.shavingshopclub. Benefits will be given to Members in the form of a 20% discount.
- Discounts and other Benefits available to Members are based upon negotiated group discounts from participating vendor's and will be posted.
- All Benefits are subject to discontinuation, change, modification, improvement or substitution without notice and The Club makes no representations or warranties with respect to, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, out of date or erroneous information related thereto.
- The Club has negotiated with the providers of Benefits in an attempt to acquire the best possible products, services and discounts for its members.
- The membership fee for The Club is $12.95 for 6 months.
Membership Term; Renewals. A Member shall be entitled to all of the Benefits available to Members of The Club for the ensuing 6-month period under the bi-annual plan, commencing on the date of acceptance of the Member's application for enrollment for each 6-month period thereafter (the "Membership Term"). The Club reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to any Member, or to cancel this Agreement or The Club Service.
- The Club Fee; Renewal Fees. The Club membership fee (the "Service Fee") will be automatically billed to Member's designated account or other authorized billing source (e.g., debit card) on an a bi- annual recurring basis as authorized upon enrollment. Any Member who uses a debit card as the designated credit card account acknowledges that The Club will not be responsible for any fees or penalties associated with insufficient funds, bounced checks or any other form of fee due to a charge of the Service Fee to a debit card provided by the Member. The Club will automatically renew membership at the end of such then-current Membership Term as authorized upon enrollment and bill the then-current renewal Service Fee to the designated billing source.
- Right to Cancel; Refund of The Club Fee. Members have the right to terminate this Agreement and membership in The Club at any time. A Member may cancel this Agreement and membership in The Club, by logging on site, accessing The Back Room (for vip members) and clicking on 'Manage' at bottom right of web site page. Member is soley responsible for cancellation of service. The Club will not be responsible to manage cancellations. If Member cancels their membership before the end of a Membership Term for which Member has paid the Service Fee, the Member cannot receive a refund of such Service Fee nor any portion thereof. Due to the nature of the services provided by The Club (many of which are accessible immediately upon acceptance) it is understood that refunds cannot be issued. Member will remain liable for any other fees or charges to be paid pursuant to this Agreement or the The Club. If Member feels that they have been billed multiple times for the Member Service for one Membership Term, Member should promptly send notice of such, including all membership contact details, billing dates, transaction details and the PayPal credit card and/or debit card number that it was billed to ShavingShopOnline@gmail.com.
- Disclaimer of Liability. Vendors. The Club shall have no liability in regard to any services provided, or to be provided, by any non-affiliated third-party sponsor, affiliate or vendor ("Vendor"). All Vendors are independent contractors and not employees, partners or joint venture partners with The Club. The Club shall have no liability in regard to any Benefits provided, or to be provided, by any Vendor. You agree that claims with regard to services shall be made against the Vendor providing or performing such services and not The Club. Although The Club upon request by the member, will endeavor to intervene in conjunction with a member experiencing a problem or discrepancy with a Vendor, in the event any product or service purchased by a Member is canceled, modified, defective, or otherwise unsatisfactory to the Member, the Member will look solely to the provider, seller, merchant or manufacturer of the product or service for any repair, exchange, refund or satisfaction of claim. Member understands and acknowledges that The Club cannot force vendors to provide any product, service or promotion and that Vendors are free to run their businesses as they see fit and begin/halt such efforts at their own discretion.
- The Club Member Representation and Obligations. In return for the discounts and benefits available under the The Club, each Member acknowledges such Member's obligations to The Club as follows: (a) you have read the "Membership Terms & Conditions" carefully, and understand the provisions of the The Club and the billing method for the payment of the annual Service Fee; (b) You may cancel your membership in The Club at any time prior to the conclusion of the then current Membership Term and will not be entitled to a refund of the pro rata unused portion of the Service Fee, (c) the Membership Term will renew automatically effective the first day following the conclusion of the existing Membership Term unless you elect to cancel in accordance with this Agreement; (d) the benefits of membership in the The Club are not assignable without the express written consent of The Club and you will use your membership only for personal, non commercial use or for the benefit of your immediate family. For purposes of this Agreement, "Immediate Family" shall be limited to the Member, and his or her spouse and children residing in the same house. You agree not to share any proprietary information supplied you by the The Club including but not limited to coupon codes, discounts, incentives, and the like to any third-party, individual, entity or institution. A violation of this provision will result in your forfeiture of membership in the The Club, potential legal action from The Club and its Members and/or potential legal action from the Vendor; and (e) The Club assumes no responsibility for the payment of or contribution to any use or sales tax on Benefits that may be imposed by any state or federal taxing authority and such taxes, to the extent imposed, shall remain the sole responsibility of the Member or the direct provider of the Benefits, as the case may be.
SHOULD YOU AGREE TO BECOME A MEMBER, BI-ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL FEES WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED TO YOUR CARD ON FILE EVERY 6 MONTHS. The Club will automatically renew your Membership on each anniversary date of the Membership and, as authorized by you demonstrating your consent for automatic bi-annual renewal of your Membership during the sign-up process, we will charge your Payment Method with the applicable Membership fee. Each Membership renewal period is for 6 months.
Governing Law; Arbitration. This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Connecticut. Any dispute arising between you and The Club will be submitted to arbitration in the State of Connecticut in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect. Nothing herein stated shall deprive you of the benefits of your state's consumer protection laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties. The Club is not a merchant, manufacturer, or direct provider for many of the Benefits made available to Members. ACCORDINGLY AND UNLESS A VENDOR HAS AGREED OTHERWISE, ALL PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ADVICE, MERCHANDISE AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE ABOVE, NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTY IS GIVEN REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, SERVICE, ADVICE, SERVICE, PRODUCT OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE TO, OR PURCHASED BY MEMBERS THROUGH THE BENEFITS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH HIS OR HER MEMBERSHIP IN THE CLUB.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
General Release. Each Member, for himself/herself, and on behalf of any person who uses the Benefits available through the The Club ("Membership Beneficiary"), hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges The Club from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Member or such Member's legal representatives may have by reason of any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all Benefits available through the The Club. The sole recourse available to a Member, Membership Beneficiary or their legal representatives shall be the cancellation of the Membership.
Receipt of Mail. The Club cannot guarantee that it receives any mail that Member claims to have sent. Member should, at Member’s own expense, send any notices to The Club in a form to ensure to Member that their communication arrived at The Club, which form may include but not be limited to FedEx, UPS, USPS Return Receipt Requested and USPS Certified Mail.
Entire Agreement. The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions contain the entire terms and agreements in connection with Member's participation in the The Club and no representations, inducements, promises or agreement, or otherwise, between The Club and the Member not included herein, shall be of any force or effect. If any of the foregoing terms or provisions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions hereof shall not be affected thereby.
Binding Effect. The foregoing Membership Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of The Club and the Member as well as their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Shipping and Product Acceptance: The shipment date will be determined according to whichever date is closer to the date of the Customer’s first purchase date. Shipping dates are estimates only. Shipping methods will be sent Priority Mail or First-Class mail via the US Postal Service. The risk of loss and title for all Products purchased via the Site pass to the Customer upon delivery of the item to the carrier. Alternative methods of shipping may be used by and solely at vendors’ discretion.
Indemnification: User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Shaving Club, its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, and third-party service providers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the "The Shaving Club Parties") from all claims or causes of action, liabilities, damages, costs, fines, penalties, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to the User's misuse of the Services or Products, violation of these Terms, or violations of any rights of a third party, or any allegation thereof. The Shaving Club reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any The Shaving Shop Club Party for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party, or for such party's negligence, fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact.
No Warranties: THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OTHER SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE FURNISHED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, OF ANY KIND. THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club PARTIES: (A) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, STABLE, OR SECURE; (C) DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (D) DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, OR OTHERWISE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, SERVICES AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
THIS LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club OR ANY PERSON ON BEHALF OF THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR IN ANY WAY CHANGE THIS EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY.
NOTHING IN THIS SECTION SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka ‘The Club’ PARTIES’ WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS TO THE EXTENT THEY MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN WHICH CASE, SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS WILL BE EXCLUDED AND LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE APPLICATIONS, SITE, OTHER SERVICES OR CONTENT, THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATIONS, SITE OR OTHER SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER ECONOMIC DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOST PROFITS, EVEN IF THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club PARTY HAS BEEN’ ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH ECONOMIC DAMAGES,
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka The Club PARTY IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH ARISES UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS OR OTHER SERVICES, THE RELEVANT THE SHAVING SHOP and THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB aka ‘The Club’ PARTY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAID THE SHAVING SHOP CLUB FOR THE PRODUCTS OR MEMBERSHIP, AS APPLICABLE; OR (B) THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100). THIS LIMITATION EXPRESSLY APPLIES ONLY TO ECONOMIC DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE APPLICATION, SITE, OTHER SERVICES OR CONTENT AND DOES NOT APPLY TO PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY INJURY CAUSED BY ALLEGED FRAUD.
Prohibited Conduct, Generally.
Members agree not to use the Program to:
Violate applicable law;
Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
Collect or store personal data about other Members;
Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Member's identity;
Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
Interfere with another Member's use of the Program;
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others;
Submit personal information relating to third parties to the Program without the consent of those third parties.